The mission of Wilson Group Insurance Customer Service function is to always convey a passion for the customer and to consistently deliver the best service experience.
Delivering Customer Satisfaction is about providing timely, responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence while meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
Statement of Work
Customer Service is any activity provided by a Wilson Group Insurance employee that enhances the ability of a customer to realize the full potential value of a Wilson Group Insurance product or service before and after the sale is made, thereby leading to Customer Satisfaction and repurchase.
Customer Service Principles
- Recognize the importance of all customers’ needs and the role every Wilson Group Insurance employee plays in managing customer's and policy holder perceptions. While impacting these perceptions, be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly.
- Communicate promptly and honestly and via the customers’ choice of medium. Try to be brief and clear.
- Be a voice for the customer. When rules and policies don’t make sense to our customer, challenge the way Wilson Group Insurance does business and seek opportunities for improvement.
- When a problem arises, which is inevitable, view the problem as an opportunity to improve. Solving problems will enable us to raise the quality of our products and services.
- Listen well, be responsive and demonstrate a sense of urgency. Understand that how something is said has a significant influence on how it is received. Under promise and over deliver.
- Strive to make it easy for the customer to do business with Wilson Group Insurance to ensure that Wilson Group Insurance remains its preferred insurance provider.